Compact instantaneous water heater
DHC 8 EC (VN)
Questions about the product Get contact
- Sufficient hot water for multiple draw-off points
- Protection class IP25 (splash-proof)
- Optional concealed water connection through the back panel
- Protection from electric shock with Earth Leakage Circuit Breaker (ELCB)
- Flame-retardant electronic circuit board with protective cover for extra safety
- 3-step temperature selection (40, 50, 60 °C)
- Manually adjustable flow limiter in the cold water inlet for greater energy savings
- Maximum shower comfort with precise electronic output temperature control
Find the perfect mix
The DHC EC fully electronic instantaneous water heater delivers hot water at the exact temperature you have set, at all times. The temperature sensors and microcontroller technology ensure that the outlet temperature remains absolutely constant. As a result, you can luxuriate in a hot shower with no temperature fluctuations, even if someone is washing their hands at the washbasin next to you.
Select your preference; the rest is automatic
The rotary selector lets you choose a water outlet temperature of 40, 50 or 55 °C, depending on the volume you require.
The pleasure of water without the worries
The built-in Earth Leakage Circuit Breaker (ELCB) detects any harmful leakage current and shuts off the power supply, thereby providing full protection from electric shock for you and your family. Moreover, our water heater is built according to the latest technical standard including EMC compatibility, for worry-free operation.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.