Compact instantaneous water heater
DDC 8 EC (VN)
Questions about the product Get contact
- 3-step temperature selection (40, 50, 55 °C)
- Sufficient hot water for multiple draw-off points
- Protection class IP25 (splash-proof)
- Protection from electric shock with Earth Leakage Circuit Breaker (ELCB)
- Compact design for space saving installation
- Anti-scalding and overheating protection with thermal cut-out
- Maximum shower comfort with precise electronic output temperature control
- Corrosion-resistant copper heating element and tank
Efficiency with an especially compact design
Compact and convenient, these single-phase electric instantaneous water heaters from STIEBEL ELTRON provide hot water on demand and fit neatly into even small spaces – for example, below the washbasin. Reliable, automatic temperature control lets you enjoy your chosen shower temperature from start to finish, even if the flow rate varies.
The pleasure of water without the worries
The built-in Earth Leakage Circuit Breaker (ELCB) detects any harmful leakage current and shuts off the power supply, thereby providing full protection from electric shock for you and your family. Moreover, our water heater is built according to the latest technical standard including EMC compatibility, for worry-free operation.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.